Thursday, April 29, 2010

Panic

Tomorrow I am registering K (the oldest) for Kindergarten. KINDERGARTEN. I can't believe she is going to be five. H is getting put into a pre-school program, which is awesome because her birthday is in November so she misses the cut off date for EVERYTHING but is usually too smart for kids her age.

I am obsessed with something going wrong. I'll forget a form, or the school will lose the paperwork, or SOME PROBLEM WILL OCCUR. I can't handle snags. If everything doesn't go smoothly, I freak. I am so preoccupied with something possibly going wrong I cannot even enjoy this step in my children's lives. I just keep organizing and reorganizing stacks of paperwork.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I obsess over paperwork and making sure I have everything all in one place or I freak out. Of course my husband comes along and screws everything up constantly, but thats what he's there for, right? Right??? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh naturally it got screwed up! All the man had to do was drop off the paperwork and chaos ensues. Luckily I managed to shriek and flip out enough to get the situation handled. I don't know why I bother asking for help, it results in more aggravation.

    ReplyDelete